Dave Lee, MD, believes that the best liposuction doctors Boston has to offer, offer more than clinical skills and state-of-the-art equipment — they bring something extra to the table. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, he treats his patients with warmth, professionalism, and a genuine desire to help them make sense of their options. Despite his countless hours of study at plastic surgery fellowship programs, he has never lost touch with the initial spark that led him to become a surgeon. Every day, he is motivated to help his patients feel more comfortable in their skin so they can lead thriving lives. Through cosmetic surgery, he seeks to make a positive, lasting impact on every patient he meets.
Here are just a few reasons why patients turn to Dr. Lee for body contouring in Boston:
- His skills as a classically trained concert pianist translate to the operating room, where he puts his dexterity to work beautifying the bodies of women and men.
- He excelled in some of the nation’s most demanding medical training and fellowship programs, demonstrating his commitment to excellence.
- Despite his accomplishments, Dr. Lee has a down-to-earth attitude and approachable demeanor that puts his patients at ease.
- His carefully vetted office staff and clinical team bring their A-game to work each day, ensuring patients receive attentive care at every step of the process.
- Dr. Lee has trained under some of the top plastic surgeons in New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles, fine-tuning his skills in the operating room.
- He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- He is highly skilled in liposuction, breast surgery, facelifts, rhinoplasty, and more, making him a valuable asset to the New England medical community.
- When he is not at work, he enjoys spending quality time with his wife, exploring new restaurants, and traveling abroad. His passions include food, wine, photography, and historic homes.