- A brow lift can help patients address signs of aging in the upper area of their face. It can help to alleviate loose, sagging skin above the eyes, which can sometimes impair vision. Excess skin can begin to droop, especially between the eyebrows, causing a permanently furrowed look or bulge of skin to develop.
- Our Chelmsford brow lift procedures are always carefully customized to suit the unique needs of each patient. When performed by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Dave Lee, brow lift surgery in Chelmsford at PURE Cosmetic Center can offer incredible results designed to complement your facial profile and other features.
Many of our high-profile patients prefer to be private with their cosmetic procedures and prefer that their photographs not be placed online. At your consultation, you will be shown photographs of patients who have given us permission to display their before and after pictures.
What Benefits Does a Brow Lift Offer?
A brow lift is often recommended to patients who want to see a noticeable improvement in the upper face, typically to correct sagging or drooping in the area. It can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, especially in the forehead and between the brows.
It is often compared to a facelift, as it offers similar benefits but to the upper third of the face.There are many benefits to a brow lift in Chelmsford, such as a brighter, more alert appearance that can help you look younger. It can reduce any excess skin around the brow, which can droop and sag over time. If you have a crooked brow or other imperfections in the area, a brow lift can help.
Facelifts are some of the most well-known facial plastic surgery procedures available. Most patients assume they target the entire face, but typically this particular facial surgery focuses on the lower third of the face as well as the neck. Most patients who undergo the full facelift are looking to elevate their cheeks, jawline, and eyes. However, this may not be the best treatment for patients with deep forehead wrinkles, frown lines, or drooping skin above the eyebrows, a brow lift is an ideal procedure.
WHO IS A GOOD
To be eligible for any plastic surgery procedure, such as a brow lift Chelmsford patients must be in good general health and have a realistic understanding of the risk, benefits, and potential outcomes. Patients who smoke will have to quit before they can schedule a procedure like a brow lift or other plastic surgery. Good candidates for a brow lift include patients who:
- Have wrinkles in the forehead or between the brows
- Always look tired, angry, or sad due to drooping brows
- Have naturally low eyebrows
- Have asymmetrical eyebrows
- Want a long-lasting solution
- Can dedicate the time to recovery
During your initial consultation with Dr. Lee, you will be able to discuss the brow lift surgery and what you can expect before and after the procedure. During the surgery, you will be placed under anesthesia to ensure your comfort during the procedure. An incision will be made within the hairline to help hide any scarring. From there, the excess skin will be trimmed away and the remaining pulled taut to deliver a smooth result.
- Dave Lee, MD is a board-certified Chelmsford plastic surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery procedures, such as the brow lift. Educated at Stanford and training in Beverly Hills, Dr. Lee understands the importance of achieving facial harmony.
- Ensuring your features help compliment your overall appearance. Dr. Lee works carefully with his patients to understand their unique needs and goals and develop a surgical plan that will help them achieve the desired results.
Depending on your needs, you may find it beneficial to combine a brow lift with other procedures, such as blepharoplasty or a facelift. You can even opt for less invasive procedures such as facial fillers to help accentuate other areas of your face without surgery.
A brow lift is a surgery that can improve brow position, restoring them to a more youthful position. This can help improve the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles that develop on the forehead or between the eyebrows and/or skin laxity that has caused the brows to drop and become “heavy” on the upper eyelids. Brow lift surgery is often combined with other plastic surgery procedures such as eyelid surgery and/or facelift.
First, anesthesia will be administered which may include IV sedation or general anesthesia. Incisions are typically made behind the hairline and then the skin is able to be lifted and tightened and the muscle is also lifted and secured in a better, more youthful position. Once healed, the incisions are well hidden with the hair.
After receiving your brow lift in Chelmsford with Dr. Dave Lee, it is normal for patients to experience some swelling, bruising, and tenderness at the surgical site. While your results are visible immediately, they may be obscured by inflammation or swelling. Over the next few weeks, this will fade and you will be able to appreciate the final results of your brow lift.
Your beauty is a symphony. Don’t trust it to anyone less than a true performer and a master at his craft. Chelmsford plastic surgeon, Dr. Dave Lee brings the virtuosity of a concert pianist and the artistry of a renowned plastic surgeon to each procedure. Schedule a consultation today to discover why patients across New England are singing the praises of Dr. Lee and his staff at PURE Cosmetic Center.