- Our lips may start to thin. Our cheeks and eyes may begin to look hollow. Jowls can form, along with lines on our foreheads or wrinkles around our eyes.
- Our Chelmsford dermal fillers are an effective way to treat these signs of aging and restore a youthful appearance to your face. Chelmsford board-certified plastic surgeon, Dave Lee, MD, offers dermal filler treatments for all kinds of problem areas and can find the solution you’ve been looking for.
Many of our high-profile patients prefer to be private with their cosmetic procedures and prefer that their photographs not be placed online. At your consultation, you will be shown photographs of patients who have given us permission to display their before and after pictures.
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS?
First of all, dermal fillers are not Botox or other similar products that use botulinum. This is because Botox works by freezing muscles in the face to reduce wrinkles.
Dermal fillers are gel-like products that are injected under your skin. This adds volume, fullness, improves the appearance of scars, smooths lines and wrinkles, and restores the youthful contours of your face. In addition, dermal fillers are minimally invasive FDA-approved cosmetic treatments, meaning they are safe for you to use.
- Tear Troughs: This part of your face focuses on the area above your cheek and under your lower eyelid. Dermal fillers can reduce hollows under your eyes, which can brighten your eyes and make them not look sunken in.
- Cheeks: As with the tear trough, your cheeks may lose volume as you age, making your face appear more skull-like. Dermal fillers can add volume to your cheeks, returning youthful contours to your face.
- Lips: As you age, your lips can begin to thin and wrinkle. Adding dermal fillers not only reduces the wrinkling, it adds volume to your lips, making them look fuller and plumper. This creates a more youthful effect on your face.
- Facial Contouring: You can target all the areas of your face with this technique. Facial contouring involves using dermal fillers to restore volume to various areas of your face. You can lift your cheeks and strengthen your jawline.
- Chin Augmentation: Using dermal fillers for a chin augmentation can provide immediate results for enhancing your jawline and chin area, which can change the contours of your face by reducing jowls and double chins.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty: Liquid rhinoplasty focuses on restoring contours to your nose that may have changed due to aging. This includes drooping tips, asymmetry, or bumps that may have formed on your skin, making your nose look wider or longer.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE DR. LEE FOR MY DERMAL FILLERS?
A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), Dr. Dave Lee has also been board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He specializes in skin care, dermal fillers, facelifts, rhinoplasty, and more. Dr. Lee is dedicated to being available for his patients and works to ease patient fears in order to build lifelong relationships. His high level of service and outstanding expertise will allow you to find the best treatment for your Chelmsford dermal filler needs. Call or email to set up a consultation today.
The biggest benefit of getting a dermal filler is that they fill in lines and wrinkles, which helps to restore a youthful appearance to your face. They also produce long-lasting results and minimal risks with almost no downtime needed for recovery. Dermal fillers can be used on several parts of your body. Dr. Lee can guide you on the best products and treatments available for your specific needs.
DERMAL FILLER FAQS
If you would like to prevent signs of aging or reduce lines and wrinkles on your face, then you can start dermal filler injections as early as your mid-20s.
Patients usually feel minimal discomfort. A topical numbing cream is applied to the skin prior to injections. If you need pain medications, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers.
Yes. The fillers used are all FDA-approved and safe. Some minor side effects after the treatment include swelling and bruising. However, these are not unusual and should quickly fade with an ice pack and some over-the-counter medications.
While this depends on which filler you choose and what part of your body you have treated, the effects from dermal fillers can last from three months up to two years. Some patients choose to come in for multiple treatments to extend the results of their procedures.
Since dermal fillers come in a variety of options, the cost is different for each one, especially if you treat more than one area or have multiple treatments. Elective cosmetic procedures are usually not covered by insurance providers. If you need help to cover the cost of treatment, there are financing and payment plans available.
If you would like to know more about dermal fillers Chelmsford plastic surgeon, Dr. Lee, is ready to meet you for a consultation so he can examine you and establish your eligibility. The best candidates want to look younger from fine lines and wrinkles???.
Your beauty is a symphony. Don’t trust it to anyone less than a true performer and a master at his craft. Chelmsford plastic surgeon, Dr. Dave Lee brings the virtuosity of a concert pianist and the artistry of a renowned plastic surgeon to each procedure. Schedule a consultation today to discover why patients across New England are singing the praises of Dr. Lee and his staff at PURE Cosmetic Center.