- One of the many changes that occur is in the quality of our skin and its appearance. Proper skin care can not only maintain a youthful look, but can also keep your skin healthy and you feeling confident.
- If you’re looking for the best in skincare Chelmsford Board-certified plastic surgeon Dave Lee, MD, offers both minimally invasive and surgical options to treat a variety of issues. Dr. Lee can specifically curate results for your particular aesthetic skincare needs.
Many of our high-profile patients prefer to be private with their cosmetic procedures and prefer that their photographs not be placed online. At your consultation, you will be shown photographs of patients who have given us permission to display their before and after pictures.
WHAT IS SKIN CARE?
Skin care actually refers to several different practices and treatments that can help prolong healthy skin. On the at-home level, this includes using moisturizers, avoiding lots of sun exposure, and proper nutrition on a daily basis.
At PURE Cosmetic Center in Chelmsford skin care also refers to a range of cosmetic treatments, which include skin peels, wrinkle reducers, retinol therapy, microdermabrasion, pigment correction, sun protection, and scar management. These treatments can both renew your skin and stimulate the growth of collagen to maintain the results. They can also alleviate chronic skin issues such as oily, itchy, or dry skin. Not only does skin care in Chelmsford at PURE Cosmetic Center reduce signs of aging, but it also makes up an important part of healing wounds, alleviating discomfort from radiation treatments, and reducing the side effects from certain medications.
- Skincare can also reduce the effects of aging or photodamage, such as wrinkles, lines, rough texture, age spots, redness, sallow complexions, discoloration, and loss of elasticity (which results in sagging).
- At times, you may require more intensive treatments to help with your skincare needs. Dr. Lee can guide patients in Chelmsford to the best skincare products and treatments available.
Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), Dr. Dave Lee is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
His areas of expertise include skin care, skin cancer reconstruction, facelifts, rhinoplasty, nasal airway reconstruction, breast reconstruction, and breast surgery. Dr. Lee firmly believes that the patient comes first, and always strives to be available for them, helping alleviate fears and creating customized treatment plans for each patient. His outstanding dedication has allowed him to build lifelong relationships with his patients and provide the best possible service.
- Wrinkle Reducers: These are minimally invasive injections that reduce lines and wrinkles on your face. The most common of these is Botox, but you can also try Xeomin or Dysport for specific areas.
- Chemical Peels: These non-invasive treatments involve using various chemical solutions to remove the top layers of your skin, which are often old, dry, and brittle, so your skin can then grow back new smoother skin.
- Pigment Correction: Kojic acid, hydroquinone, chemical peels.
- Sun Protection: Medical grade sunscreen. Recommend physical sunscreens (not chemical sunscreens).
- Scar Management: Medical grade silicone, steroid injections, microneedling, dermabrasion, and surgical correction
- Microdermabrasion: This is another minimally invasive treatment that carefully sands your skin. This removes the outer layers and can improve light scarring, sun damage, stretch marks, and discoloration.
SKIN CARE FAQS
If you find that your skincare needs are not being met by your daily routine, would like to help create or strengthen a daily routine, or your skin needs expert care to reduce signs of aging or medical issues, then you might consider scheduling a consultation with Dr. Lee to address your needs and find the solution you’ve been looking for.
While there is a range of treatments available with different levels of invasiveness, there is generally little to no pain involved. It’s possible your skin may feel sensitive after certain procedures, such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and injection treatment, but the discomfort only lasts for a short amount of time.
Yes. While there may be a few side effects, such as skin sensitivity, redness, swelling, and/or bruising, these are normal and will quickly fade.
The best skincare treatments benefit from ongoing maintenance. This depends on which treatments and/or products you and your surgeon choose for your skin. It’s important to understand that any surgical procedures or treatments you receive are meant to be combined with a medical-grade skincare regimen. By combining the two, you can better improve and maintain your results.
Because there are several different options available, the cost of each one will vary, particularly if you undergo multiple treatments. , There are payment and financing plans available.
Patients in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas have many options for skincare. You will need to come in for a consultation with Dr. Lee so he can examine your skin and review your medical history before curating a plan just right for your specific needs.
Your beauty is a symphony. Don’t trust it to anyone less than a true performer and a master at his craft. Chelmsford plastic surgeon, Dr. Dave Lee brings the virtuosity of a concert pianist and the artistry of a renowned plastic surgeon to each procedure. Schedule a consultation today to discover why patients across New England are singing the praises of Dr. Lee and his staff at PURE Cosmetic Center.