- These are generally divided into different types of procedures such as facial plastic surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, and non-surgical cosmetic enhancements. Body contouring procedures can include treatments that focus on certain areas, such as liposuction, or more expansive treatments like a body lift. Many body contouring procedures may even include breast enhancements, such as a mommy makeover.
- Body contouring is one of the most popular plastic surgery options available. Board-certified Chelmsford plastic surgeon Dave Lee, MD, specializes in body contouring procedures and can offer patients in-depth treatments to help enhance their overall appearance and tighten, slim, or tone the overall contours of the body.
Many of our high-profile patients prefer to be private with their cosmetic procedures and prefer that their photographs not be placed online. At your consultation, you will be shown photographs of patients who have given us permission to display their before and after pictures.
At PURE Cosmetic Center, we offer a wide range of body contouring procedures in Chelmsford to help accommodate the needs of all of our patients. We offer a wide range of completely customizable treatment options to help target a range of common concerns.
Popular areas of treatment when considering body contouring include the arms, thighs, buttocks, and stomach. In addition to traditional procedures such as liposuction, body lift, and abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, we also offer arm lifts, thigh lifts, and massive weight loss contouring. To learn more about these procedures and to learn whether multiple procedures can be combined, you can schedule a consultation with Dr. Lee.
- And with so many different body contouring procedures and techniques available to patients, the possibilities for improvement are nearly endless. Depending on your aesthetic goals, Dr. Lee can work with you to develop a personalized surgical plan that includes body contouring procedures catered to suit your unique needs. Patients who struggle with loose skin, stubborn fat that won’t respond to diet or exercise, loose muscles due to pregnancy or aging over time, and more can benefit from body contouring in Chelmsford at PURE Cosmetic Center.
- Body contouring can also be especially life-changing for patients who have experienced massive weight loss, such as through bariatric surgery. With a body lift or tummy tuck, patients can undergo massive weight contouring to trim away skin that hangs from the body and tighten the abdominal wall which has lost tone and definition.
HOW SOON WILL I SEE RESULTS?
The results and healing time of a body contouring procedure will depend heavily on a few factors, including the type of procedure and the extent of treatment you receive. Patients can expect to take one to two weeks off from work, or up to three more weeks off for more extensive procedures.
You may require assistance with responsibilities, such as childcare and domestic chores. Activities such as lifting, bending, and strenuous exercise must be avoided at this time. After body contouring Chelmsford patients will experience swelling and bruising around the incisions or treated area. This is completely normal. In general, patients can expect to see results in two to three months after their surgery.
- Ideal candidates include those who are seeking a tighter, slimmer contour to reduce the effects of aging, weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and more. To be eligible for procedures such as body contouring, patients should be nonsmokers in good general health. You should also have a clear understanding of the potential outcome and any risks or side effects related to body contouring.
- Body contouring procedures are extremely versatile and can offer a life-altering solution to aesthetic concerns such as sagging skin, loose muscles, or excess, unwanted fat. We require that any patient interested in receiving treatment from Chelmsford body contouring expert Dr. Dave Lee has a consultation prior to the surgery. During your consultation with Dr. Lee, you can discuss your medical history and aesthetic goals, and he will help you determine whether body contouring is right for you.
WHY CHOOSE DR. LEE FOR
Seeking out the best surgeon for your needs can be overwhelming. As a premier Chelmsford body contouring provider, Dave Lee MD has successfully treated both men and women of all ages and backgrounds. Dr. Dave Lee is an experienced and reliable plastic surgeon offering a wide variety of body contouring procedures to patients seeking enhancements and improvements to areas of the body such as the abdomen, flanks, thighs, buttocks, and arms.
Dr. Lee is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery To find out more about the procedure, contact PURE Cosmetic Center to arrange a consultation with Dr. Lee, one of the top surgeons for Body Contouring in Chelmsford.
The cost of your body contouring procedure will depend upon many factors, including the extent of treatment required, type of procedure, and technique used to achieve the desired results. Your final payment will also include surgical costs, anesthesia costs, the operating room fees, follow-up visits, and any additional services you may require.
Your beauty is a symphony. Don’t trust it to anyone less than a true performer and a master at his craft. Chelmsford plastic surgeon, Dr. Dave Lee brings the virtuosity of a concert pianist and the artistry of a renowned plastic surgeon to each procedure. Schedule a consultation today to discover why patients across New England are singing the praises of Dr. Lee and his staff at PURE Cosmetic Center.